The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Pullman Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- How to see my enrollment information and enroll in classes
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
- How do I validate my shopping cart?
- How do I change credits for a variable credit class?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, April 27, 2018
- The last day of instruction for the term.
- Deadline to change from pass/fail to letter graded.
- Deadline to submit Final Thesis/ Dissertation to Graduate School (5 business days after successful defense)
- Last day to add a course for this term with appropriate signatures.
- Last day to apply for a May 2018 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150.
- Deadline for cancellation of enrollment from WSU (see Rule 70b).
Monday, April 30, 2018
- Final examinations begin.
Friday, May 4, 2018
- Final examinations end.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Commencement. (Pullman Only.)
Monday, May 7, 2018
- Maymester, Early 6-week, Early 7-week, and 12-week sessions begin
- The first day of instruction for the term.
- Tuition due for Maymester, Early 6-week, and 12-week courses.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Final grade submission ends.
Time to Proof Catalog Copy for Academic Units
Greetings Academic Units! It is time to edit the faculty listing and departmental description of your catalog copy for the WSU 2018 Catalog.
Click the related link 'Catalog Proof Copy' at the bottom of this announcement and follow the detailed editing instructions.
Changes are due by Friday, April 27, 2018.
Contact: Barb Schmidtlein, firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Link: Catalog Proof Copy
ENVR_SCI, GEOLOGY, & NATRS -- now offered as SOE
As of Fall 2018, courses offered under the subjects “ENVR SCI”, “GEOLOGY”, and “NATRS” are now offered under the new subject -- SOE. Please contact the School of the Environment for additional information.