The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Pullman Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- How to see my enrollment information and enroll in classes
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
- How do I validate my shopping cart?
- How do I change credits for a variable credit class?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, May 25, 2018
- 1st tuition payment late fee
- Last day to apply for August 2018 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate without incurring a late fee. After this date an additional fee of $75 is assessed.
Monday, May 28, 2018
- Memorial Day holiday.
Monday, June 4, 2018
- 8-week Session begins.
ENVR_SCI, GEOLOGY, & NATRS -- now offered as SOE
As of Fall 2018, courses offered under the subjects “ENVR SCI”, “GEOLOGY”, and “NATRS” are now offered under the new subject -- SOE. Please contact the School of the Environment for additional information.