The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the WSU Catalog
Course offerings vary by campus. Please select a campus catalog to view, or select the "General Catalog" to view all available WSU courses.
- WSU General Catalog
- Pullman Campus Catalog
- Spokane Campus Catalog
- Vancouver Campus Catalog
- Tri-Cities Campus Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How do I add classes to my shopping cart and enroll in classes from my shopping cart?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I view my position on the wait list?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, April 16, 2021
- Deadline for undergraduate and professional students to withdraw from a course (see Rule 68). Withdrawals do not reduce tuition charges.
Friday, April 23, 2021
- Last day to take final examination for an advanced degree.