The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the General Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How do I add classes to my shopping cart and enroll in classes from my shopping cart?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I view my position on the wait list?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, February 3, 2023
- Last day for undergraduate or professional students to have all requirements completed to be considered a candidate for the Fall 2022 class. If requirements are not complete by this date the graduation application will become inactive.
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Deadline for dropping a course without record. (Course withdrawals after this date are recorded on the student's transcript).
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 5% late fee will be assessed.
- Last day to file residency application.