The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the pullman Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How do I add classes to my shopping cart and enroll in classes from my shopping cart?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I view my position on the wait list?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Wednesday, February 28, 2024
- Mid-term grade submission ends. Required for students enrolled in undergraduate courses See Rule 88.
Friday, March 1, 2024
- Deadline to apply for a Graduate Degree. Late fees are applied after this date. Please see Graduate School Deadlines for more information.
- Last day to apply for a Graduate Certificate/Degree. No extensions, no late fees.
- Last day to apply for May 2024 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate without incurring a late fee. After this date an additional fee of $75 is assessed.
Monday, March 4, 2024
- Priority Registration Begins For Summer