The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Vancouver Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How do I add classes to my shopping cart and enroll in classes from my shopping cart?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I view my position on the wait list?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Monday, January 25, 2021
- Deadline for term withdrawal from WSU with full refund (less term withdrawal fee)
- Last day students may add a course on-line. (Classes added after this date require appropriate signatures.)
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Deadline for enrollment prior to $100 late registration fee.
Friday, January 29, 2021
- Last day to apply for a Fall 2020 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $150 late fee.
Monday, February 1, 2021
- Last day a student may receive a refund for special course fees.
- Last day to accept Faculty/Staff tuition fee waiver forms to add courses for faculty, staff, and state employees under the tuition waiver.
- Last day to add a course as audit, to change from credit to audit or audit to credit.
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 3% late fee will be assessed.