The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Vancouver Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Today! Monday, February 18, 2019
- President's Day--CLASS HOLIDAY All University Offices will remain open.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 7% late fee will be assessed.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- Mid-term grade submission ends. Required for students enrolled in undergraduate courses See Rule 88.
Friday, March 1, 2019
- Deadline to apply for a Graduate Degree. Late fees are applied after this date. Please see Graduate School Deadlines for more information.
- Last day to apply for May 2019 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate without incurring a late fee. After this date an additional fee of $75 is assessed.
Monday, March 4, 2019
- Priority Registration Begins For Summer