The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Spokane Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, April 26, 2019
- The last day of instruction for the term.
- Deadline to change from pass/fail to letter graded.
- Deadline to submit Final Thesis/ Dissertation to Graduate School (5 business days after successful defense)
- Last day to add a course for this term with appropriate signatures.
- Last day to apply for a May 2019 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150.
- Deadline for cancellation of enrollment from WSU (see Rule 70b).
Monday, April 29, 2019
- Final examinations begin.
Friday, May 3, 2019
- Commencement. (Spokane Only.)
- Final examinations end.