The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued.
zzusis FAQs for Students
- Online Graduation Application: Now Available for Undergraduate and Professional Students
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- I want to add classes. How do I do that?
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
Coming Academic Events
Monday, September 01, 2014
- Labor Day--ALL UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY.
Friday, September 05, 2014
- Deadline for enrollment prior to $100 late registration fee.
- Deadline to change from audit to credit.
- Last day a student may receive a refund for special course fees.
Tuesday, September 09, 2014
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 3% late fee will be accessed.
Friday, September 12, 2014
- Last day to change enrollment from letter graded to pass/fail.