The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued.
zzusis FAQs for Students
- Online Graduation Application: Now Available for Undergraduate and Professional Students
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- I want to add classes. How do I do that?
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
- How do I validate my shopping cart?
- How do I change credits for a variable credit class?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, July 31, 2015
- Last date to change from pass/fail to letter grade for 12 week summer class. Start date of May 11th
- Last date to change from pass/fail to letter grade for 8-week session with start date of June 8
- Last date to change from pass/fail to letter grade for Second Six week session. Start date of June 22
- Last day to apply for an August 2015 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150
- The last day of instruction for the term.
Saturday, August 01, 2015
- End of Summer Session.
Tuesday, August 04, 2015
- Final grade submission ends