The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued.
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- How to see my enrollment information and enroll in classes
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
- How do I validate my shopping cart?
- How do I change credits for a variable credit class?
Coming Academic Events
Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- Mid-term grade submission ends. Required for students enrolled in undergraduate courses See Rule 88.
Friday, March 03, 2017
- Deadline to apply for a Graduate Degree
- Deadline to apply for a May 2017 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate without incurring a late fee. After this date, an additional fee of $75 is assessed.
- Last day to apply for a Graduate Certificate.
Monday, March 06, 2017
- Priority Registration Begins For Summer