The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
WARNING: The following information reflects a minor option which expired as of Summer 2018. Please click the appropriate link under "Minors" on the right side of this page to view the currently effective requirements for this minor. If a link to this minor does not appear, the minor may no longer be available, or may be available under a different academic unit. You can find past requirements under the appropriate archived catalog.
Computer Science (Vancouver only)
The minor in computer science consists of 21 credit hours that must include either CS 121 or 251, plus CS 122, 224, 360, and two 300-400 level CS courses, excluding CS 402. Lower division (100-200 level) courses may be taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses. Upper division (300-400 level) courses must be taken in residence at WSU. All courses must be completed with a grade of C or better and all course prerequisites must be met. The minor course of study must be pre-approved by the computer science academic coordinator.
- Engineering and Computer Science - Vancouver
- Mechanical Engineering - Vancouver
- Computer Science - Vancouver
- Electrical Engineering - Vancouver
Schedules of Studies
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science (Vancouver Only)
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (Vancouver Only)
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (Vancouver only)
- Mechanical Engineering Minor
- Electrical Engineering (Vancouver only)
- Computer Science (Vancouver only)