The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
The student must complete a minimum of 18 hours in English courses (excluding 101 and 198), half of which must be 300-400-level and taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses; ENGLISH 302 is required.
Schedules of Studies
- Creative Writing Option
- Literary Studies Option
- Rhetoric and Professional Writing Option
- Teaching Option without Certification
- Creative Writing
- Professional Writing
- Professional Writing Certificate
- Professional Science and Technology Writing Certificate
- Social and Environmental Justice Certificate