The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
The professional writing minor requires 18 hours, half of which must be 300-400-level and taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses, and include ENGLISH 301, 402 or 403 and 461. In addition, 12 hours from ENGLISH 255, 256, 300, 354, 355, 401, 402, 403, 405, 478 and 498 are required.
Schedules of Studies
- English - Creative Writing Option
- English - Literary Studies Option
- English - Rhetoric and Professional Writing Option
- English - Teaching without Certification Option
- Professional Writing
- Creative Writing
- Professional Science and Technology Writing Certificate
- Professional Writing Certificate