The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Professional Writing Certificate
To earn the Professional Writing Certificate, students must complete the following five courses with a 3.0 GPA or better: ANTH 350, ENGLISH 301, 355, 402, and 498. ENGLISH 498 must be taken only after the other four courses have been completed. The certificate can be earned through the Global Campus and/or on-campus offerings. The university undergraduate certificate fee will apply.
Schedules of Studies
- English - Creative Writing Option
- English - Literary Studies Option
- English - Rhetoric and Professional Writing Option
- English - Teaching without Certification Option
- Professional Writing
- Creative Writing
- Professional Science and Technology Writing Certificate
- Professional Writing Certificate