The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Spokane Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, August 23, 2019
- Last day students may add a course on-line. (Classes added after this date require appropriate signatures.)
- Last day to apply for an August 2019 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate. Late fee of $150 applies to all new applications.
Sunday, August 25, 2019
- Deadline for Cancellation of Enrollment from WSU with full refund (less administration fee).
Friday, August 30, 2019
- Deadline for enrollment prior to $100 late registration fee.
- Deadline to change from audit to credit.
- Last day a student may receive a refund for special course fees.
- Last day for undergraduate or professional students to have all requirements completed to be considered a candidate for the August 2019 class. If requirements are not complete by this date, the graduation application will become inactive.
- Last day to accept Faculty/Staff tuition fee waiver forms to add courses for faculty, staff, and state employees under the tuition waiver.
- Last day to add a course as audit or to change from credit to audit.
Monday, September 2, 2019
- Labor Day--ALL UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 3% late fee will be assessed.