The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Spokane Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How do I add classes to my shopping cart and enroll in classes from my shopping cart?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I view my position on the wait list?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, July 30, 2021
- 3rd tuition payment late fee
- Deadline for cancellation of enrollment from WSU (see Rule 70b). Last day of term to cancel enrollment.
- End of Summer Term.
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Final grade submission ends.
WOMEN ST course prefix is now WGSS
The Faculty Senate Steering Committee has approved a proposal initiated by the Program in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies to change the WOMEN ST course prefix. Effective beginning fall 2021, classes will be listed under the abbreviation WGSS.