The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Spokane Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, December 14, 2018
- Final examinations end.
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- Final grade submission ends.
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- Final Grades available. Students may select "Grades" under the academics tab via myWSU. Students may also order an official transcript at www.transcripts.wsu.edu.