The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Please see the Carson College of Business section of this Catalog for additional instructions. To be admitted into the Business Administration minor, students must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Complete 27 credits.
- WSU cumulative GPA of at least 2.50 and not on academic probation
The minor in business administration requires a minimum of 18 credits of coursework, including:
- B A 100
- ACCTG 220 or 230
- MGMT 301 or HBM 381
- Any two upper-division Carson College of Business courses (excluding 498 and 499 courses).
- Any one Carson College of Business course at any level.
- Students must maintain an overall GPA of at least a 2.50 in the business administration minor courses.
- A minimum of 9 credits of upper-division coursework must be taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses.
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from another institution.
To be admitted into this minor, students must meet with a business advisor and declare their interest. Students must ensure that they meet all course prerequisites before enrolling in any College of Business courses.