The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
WARNING: The following information reflects a minor option which expired as of Summer 2019. Please click the appropriate link under "Minors" on the right side of this page to view the currently effective requirements for this minor. If a link to this minor does not appear, the minor may no longer be available, or may be available under a different academic unit. You can find past requirements under the appropriate archived catalog.
To be eligible to certify in the business administration minor, students must be certified in a major and have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher. Applying for certification early, during the first half of the semester, is encouraged to avoid delays in registration. http://business.wsu.edu/undergraduate/certify/minors-requirements.
The minor in business administration requires a minimum of 18 credits of coursework, including:
- ACCTG 230
- 9 credits of upper-division College of Business courses (excluding 498 and 499 courses).
- 6 credits of College of Business courses at any level.
- Students must maintain an overall GPA of at least a 2.50 in the business administration minor courses.
- A minimum of 9 credits of upper-division coursework must be taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses.
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from another institution.
Students must ensure that they meet all course prerequisites before enrolling in any College of Business courses.