The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
A mathematics minor requires a minimum of 19 hours including MATH 171, 172, and one of 220 or 273. An additional 9 hours from a combination of 300-400-level mathematics credits or STAT 360, 370, 423, 443, 446, and 447 must be taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses. Courses required for the minor may not be taken pass/fail and a minimum 2.0 GPA is required in all courses taken for the minor. MATH 303, 330, 351, 398, 425, and 431 do not count toward the minor.
- Mathematics and Statistics
Schedules of Studies
- Mathematics – Actuarial Science Option
- Mathematics – Applied Option
- Mathematics - Secondary Teaching Option with Certification
- Secondary Mathematics Teaching Option Without Certification
- Mathematics - Statistics Option
- Mathematics – Theoretical Option
- Certificate in Quantitative Biology