The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued. Course offerings by term can be accessed by clicking on the term links when viewing a specific campus catalog.
Electron Microscopy (E_MIC)
586 Special Projects in Electron Microscopy V 2 (0-6) to 3 (0-9) May be repeated for credit. Practical training in one or more areas of electron microscopy; TEM, SEM, ultramicrotomy, specimen processing; confocal fluorescent microscopy. Typically offered Fall and Spring. Cooperative: Open to UI degree-seeking students.
587 Special Topics in Electron Microscopy 1 May be repeated for credit; cumulative maximum 4 hours. Typically offered Fall and Spring. Cooperative: Open to UI degree-seeking students. S, F grading.
- Biological Sciences
- Electron Microscopy
Schedules of Studies
- Biology - Basic Medical Sciences Plan A
- Biology - Basic Medical Sciences Plan B
- Biology - Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Option
- Biology - Education Option
- Biology - Entomology Option
- Biology - General Option
- Biology - Plant Biology Option
- Biology - Pre-Physical Therapy / Pre-Occupational Therapy / Pre-Physician Assistant Option
- Zoology - Accelerated Pre-Veterinary Option
- Zoology - General Option
- Zoology - Pre-Medicine/Pre-Dentistry Option
- Zoology - Pre-Veterinary/Animal Care Option
- Certificate in Quantitative Biology