The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
English Language Learners
The Certificate in English Language Learners requires a minimum of 18 hours. The 15 hour core is: TCH_LRN 333, 339, 401, 409, 413/414. 3 hours of electives are selected from TCH_LRN 404, 519, 516, or courses in other programs that are approved by the ELL Program Coordinator. A grade of C or better must be earned in all classes that apply towards this certificate. Few of the courses required for this certificate have prerequisites, but teaching experience or education classes are recommended.
- Teaching and Learning
- Special Education
- Teaching And Learning
- Cultural Studies And Social Thought In Education
- Mathematics / Science Education
- Language, Literacy, And Technology
- Master In Teaching
Schedules of Studies
- Specific Subject Teacher Certificate
- Elementary Education Teacher Certificate
- English Language Learners
- Certificate in Education Technology