The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Certificate in Quantitative Biology
The certificate in Quantitative Biology requires 17 credits. Students must earn a grade of C or higher in each course and no P, F or S, F graded course work may be applied to the certificate.
- MATH/BIOLOGY 340
- 6 credits of mathematics (MATH 172 or higher) and/or statistics (300-400-level), of which 3 credits must be taken in residence at Washington State University
- 8 credits of 300-400-level BIOLOGY courses of which 3 credits must be taken in residence at Washington State University
- Mathematics and Statistics
Schedules of Studies
- Actuarial Science Option
- Applied Option
- Secondary Teaching Option with Certification
- Secondary Teaching Option Without Certification
- Statistics Option
- Theoretical Option
- Certificate in Quantitative Biology