The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the WSU Catalog
Course offerings vary by campus. Please select a campus catalog to view, or select the "General Catalog" to view all available WSU courses.
- WSU General Catalog
- Pullman Campus Catalog
- Spokane Campus Catalog
- Vancouver Campus Catalog
- Tri-Cities Campus Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, July 26, 2019
- 3rd tuition payment late fee
- End of Summer Term.
- Last day to apply for a August 2019 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150.
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
- Final grade submission ends.