The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
WARNING: The following information reflects a minor option which expired as of Summer 2020. Please click the appropriate link under "Minors" on the right side of this page to view the currently effective requirements for this minor. If a link to this minor does not appear, the minor may no longer be available, or may be available under a different academic unit. You can find past requirements under the appropriate archived catalog.
Please see the Carson College of Business section of this Catalog for additional instructions and timeline for certification into a minor. To be eligible to apply for certification in the business administration minor, students must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be certified in a major
- WSU cumulative GPA of at least 2.50 and not on academic probation
The minor in business administration requires a minimum of 18 credits of coursework, including:
- ACCTG 230
- 9 credits of upper-division College of Business courses (excluding 498 and 499 courses).
- 6 credits of College of Business courses at any level.
- Students must maintain an overall GPA of at least a 2.50 in the business administration minor courses.
- A minimum of 9 credits of upper-division coursework must be taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses.
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from another institution.
Students must ensure that they meet all course prerequisites before enrolling in any College of Business courses.