The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Certificate in the Business of Biomedicine
The certificate in the Business of Biomedicine prepares students for careers in the dynamic, interdisciplinary world of biomedical business. To complete the certificate, students must complete a minimum of 16 credits consisting of two core courses and three additional electives with a GPA of 2.5 or better. Required core courses are BIOLOGY/MBIOS 301 and MGMT 301. Fulfillment of elective emphasis courses requires completion of one of ACCTG 220, ACCTG 230, FIN 223, or ENTRP 426; AND one of ENTRP 490, COMSTRAT 380, or COMSTRAT 395; AND one of NEUROSCI 302 or MBIOS 303 or another course as approved by your advisor.
Schedules of Studies
- Computational Breadth of Field Option
- Computational Hardware Option
- Computational Software Option
- General Option
- Honors Accelerated Pre-Veterinary Option
- Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Option
- Pre-Veterinary Option
- Biomedical Business Option
- Certificate in the Business of Biomedicine