The Washington State University General Catalog

Washington State University and its various colleges reserve the right to change the rules regulating admission to, instruction in, and graduation from Washington State University and any other regulations affecting the student body. Such regulations shall go into effect whenever the proper authorities may determine and shall apply to prospective students and to those who may at that time be enrolled.

Undergraduate Admission Requirements


  1. To be eligible for admission to Washington State University, an applicant must be a high school graduate or its equivalent, or have completed a more advanced transferable credential from a college or university with approved accreditation (see Rule 6).
  2. The total number of new students admitted for any one semester will be based on the number of students for whom facilities can be made available.
  3. Appeal of admission decisions may be made only to the Admissions Subcommittee of the Academic Affairs Committee or its designee.
  4. Anyone seeking admittance to the Graduate School must follow procedures in the Graduate School Policies and Procedures Manual available in the Graduate School.
  5. The university reserves a limited number of spaces in the incoming class for the admission of students with exceptional talent. Refer to the admission of students with extraordinary talents component of the Admissions policies section of the university catalog.


First-year student applicants are considered for admission to the university on the basis of their academic records and other supporting documents, which include official transcripts that show coursework through at least grade 11 or its equivalent, completion of the Washington College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADRs), and other relevant materials as requested or as may be provided. On the basis of these criteria, the most qualified applicants are offered admission. 

A complete list of the Washington College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADRs) for admission may be found at the Washington Student Achievement Council’s (WSAC) website, linked here  Applicants from unaccredited high schools may contact the Office of Admissions for additional information.


Advanced Standing and Transfer Credit


  1. Applicants who have completed a transferable Associate’s degree from a post-secondary institution with approved accreditation (see Rule 6) will be admitted as space allows.
  2. Applicants without a transferable Associate’s degree, but with at least 27 semester (40 quarter) hours of transferable credit from a post-secondary institution with approved accreditation (see Rule 6) normally may be admitted as space allows provided they have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average. Applicants whose cumulative grade point average is lower than a 2.5 will have their academic record reviewed more comprehensively to determine admission eligibility.
  3. Applicants with fewer than 27 semester (40 quarter) hours of transferable credit will be considered for admission if they also meet the first-year student requirements. Applicants whose cumulative transfer grade point average is lower than a 2.5 may have their academic record reviewed more comprehensively to determine admission eligibility.
  4. In evaluating admission credentials of students with transfer work whose cumulative transfer grade point average is below a 2.00, all of the post-secondary transfer credit from a previous institution may be disregarded, provided the work was completed not less than four years before the time of enrollment at Washington State University. Application of this policy is contingent upon the evidence of extenuating circumstances that present a significant probability of future academic success. The Faculty Admissions Subcommittee or its designee in the Office of Admissions will consider these admission requests. After the student has completed 15 semester hours of satisfactory work at WSU, the student may petition to restore the credits previously withheld. All credit earned in courses graded C or better will be considered for restoration and, if approved, only the courses and credit (not grades or grade points) will be restored.



Transfer credit is awarded for college-level academic credit earned based on appropriateness for WSU’s academic programs and comparableness in nature, content, academic rigor, and quality to WSU’s curriculum.  One set of transfer course articulation tables will be used for course evaluation by all WSU campuses.  The transfer course search tool articulation tables for courses from approved domestic and international institutions is maintained and monitored by WSU Pullman Admissions transcript evaluators and the Transfer Center in consultation with academic units. Transfer credit equivalencies are subject to change.

a)  Transfer credit is awarded from nationally recognized postsecondary institutions with institutional accreditation from the following approved accreditation agencies (or equivalent for international institutions). 

  • Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) Western Association of Schools and Colleges
  • Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
  • Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
  • New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
  • Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
  • Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
  • WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)

See Rule 14 for information on credit processes for postsecondary institutions with nationally recognized institutional accreditation that is not from an approved accreditation agency. 

b) Transfer credit awarded from approved institutions on the quarter system is converted to 0.67 semester credits.

c) Ninety semester hours shall be the maximum allowed by transfer toward a baccalaureate degree.

d) The maximum combined lower-division transfer credit allowed [from approved accredited institutions, CLEP (College Level Examination Program), AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate), Cambridge International, military, and any other source] shall be 73 semester credits toward a baccalaureate degree irrespective of when those credits were earned.

e) Junior status, 60 semester credits, and completion of lower-division University Common Requirements (UCOREs) normally will be granted to students who have been awarded the Direct Transfer Associate (DTA) degree from a Washington state public community and technical college. Additional courses, up to the 73-semester credit limit, will be reviewed for transfer on a course-by-course basis.   Certain approved associate degrees may also be considered to have fulfilled the lower-division UCORE for graduation, provided the degree’s general education curriculum approximates the disciplinary breadth of WSU’s UCORE curriculum, but do not guarantee junior status or 60 semester credits. Completion of lower-division UCORE will be granted to students who have been certified by their institution as having completed the University of California Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) or the California State University General Education Breadth Curriculum. For details on specific degrees consult the Office of Admissions and the Transfer Center.

f) Reverse transfer allows students to complete an associate’s degree after transfer to WSU.  Policy details and credit levels vary depending on the community or technical college.  Students who enter WSU with at least 30 transferable quarter credits (20 semester credits) from a Washington state public community college or technical college will receive the support of the Transfer Center to complete the steps for reverse transfer.  Students who enter WSU and later complete one of the associate degrees listed in Rule 6(d) or (f) will receive the benefits described in Rule 6(d) or (f).

g) Students who have completed the Associate of Science Transfer (AS-T) degree from a Washington state public community and technical college normally will receive the same priority consideration for admission as they would for completing the Direct Transfer Associate (DTA) and will be given junior status and 60 semester credits.  Completion of the AS-T degree satisfies UCORE WRTG, QUAN, BSCI, PSCI, and three of the following requirements: HUM, SSCI, ARTS, DIVR, ROOTS, EQJS.  Up to three additional lower-division UCORE may be satisfied via transfer credit, up to the 73-semester credit limit, or via in-residence credit prior to completion of a baccalaureate degree.  An individual course completed within the AS-T degree may not satisfy more than one UCORE category.

h) Completion of all UCORE and the University Writing Portfolio graduation requirement will be granted to students who have completed a baccalaureate degree from another approved accredited institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an international institution with approved accreditation (see 6a), provided that the general education curriculum approximates the disciplinary breadth of WSU’s UCORE curriculum.  Approved degrees will also provide senior standing and 90 semester credits. 

i) Completion of lower-division UCOREs will be granted to students who have been certified as having completed the lower-division general education curriculum from a baccalaureate institution with approved accreditation (see 6a), provided the degree’s general education curriculum approximates the disciplinary breadth of WSU’s UCORE curriculum.  Please consult the Office of Admissions or Transfer Center for more information.  

j) Other degrees will be evaluated on a course-by-course basis for fulfillment of requirements, in the absence of an approved articulation.  Higher degrees do not necessarily fulfill baccalaureate degree requirements.

k) Transfer credit follows WSU policy for repeat credit (see Rule 34), academic forgiveness (see Rule 43), and grades and grade points (see Rule 90). Transfer credit graded below D is considered failing. Transfer credit grades do not count in the WSU grade point average (see Rule 114). 



Students who have taken college-level, academic work at institutions that are nationally recognized but not from an approved accreditation agency may petition for transfer of appropriate credits.  Petitions may be filed after the student has completed a minimum of one semester (minimum of 15 credits) of satisfactory work at Washington State University. To receive credit, a student must have earned a minimum grade of C in the course for which he or she is requesting transfer credit. Petitions are reviewed and approved first by the Department Chair and then by the College Dean from the unit that offers courses in that discipline. The Vice Provost or designee reviews and approves petitions in cases where there is no equivalent WSU unit. Following approval by the Department and College (or Vice Provost or designee), the petition is then forwarded to the Chair of the Admission Subcommittee for review and approval. Students may contact the Office of Admissions for more information.




Students may repeat a course in which they have received a grade of C- or below, or a withdrawal (W), or when a course may be repeated for additional credit. Students may enroll more than once in the same course in any given term (fall, spring, or summer) provided that the particular periods of enrollment do not overlap and that other conditions for allowed repeats are met.

  1. Repeating courses graded C- or below. To attempt to improve the cumulative grade point average, a student may repeat courses in which a C- or below was received. When such a course is repeated, only the last grade contributes to the grade point average and total hours earned. Students may repeat a course graded C- or below one time at WSU.  At WSU, additional repeats may be allowed only by special permission of the academic unit offering the course.  Students in the professional programs (MBA, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Veterinary Medicine) may be held to additional restrictions as described in their student handbooks or catalog materials.
  2. Repeats are allowed as transfer credit from another institution.  However, the series of repeats and grades is retained on the student’s academic record.
    1. Only courses identified as acceptable equivalents according to the appropriate department, the Transfer Guide, or the Admissions Office are treated as repeats. If courses deemed equivalent in content differ in credit hours, the credit hours of the repeat course supersede the credit hours of the original course.
    2. For courses repeated at other institutions, credit is awarded following the WSU repeat policy.
  3. Repeating for additional credit.
    1. Some courses have been approved for repeat credit, i.e., the student may re-enroll in the course during a subsequent term and credit may be accumulated. Such courses are designated in the WSU catalog as “May be repeated for credit” and will list the maximum credit limitation.
    2. Courses which have been approved for repeat credit, such as topics, may offer multiple sections of a course during any one term. Students may enroll in more than one section of these courses in any one term provided that the specified particular topics and titles differ.

Undergraduate Academic Deficiency


Undergraduate students are dismissed from the University after the third semester (excluding winter and summer session) in which the cumulative grade point average is below 2.0.  (The three semesters do not have to be consecutive for the dismissal policy to apply.)   Individuals who are dismissed from the university must wait a minimum of two full semesters (fall/spring, spring/fall) to re-enroll for courses offered through any WSU campus.  To re-enroll for courses offered through any WSU campus students must apply for reinstatement and WSU Admissions.  Dismissed individuals may not seek status as a 'non-degree seeking student.' Dismissed students may enroll in summer session.


Former Students Returning (FSR) may seek reinstatement after two semesters (fall/spring, spring/fall) by completing the academic reinstatement process.  Former students petitioning for academic reinstatement must, as part of the reinstatement petition process, provide documentation that demonstrates potential for academic success at WSU.  If seeking reinstatement after more than two semesters, former students must also apply for readmission to the University through the Office of Admissions.  All academic coursework from other institutions completed during dismissed status must be documented and official transcripts submitted to the Office of Admissions.


Former WSU students, dismissed under any academic deficiency rule, who have not been enrolled at WSU for four years or more may request at the time that they apply for readmission and reinstatement that all previous WSU work be disregarded. This includes all credits and grade points earned. Once the student is officially enrolled following the first day of the term, the student’s transcript will be marked to indicate that the previous work is not considered as credit earned. After the subsequent completion of 15 semester hours of course work with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher at WSU, the prior credits earned in courses graded C or better will be restored.  Only the courses and credit, not grades or grade points, will be restored.  Requests for reinstatement for former WSU students will be considered by the Review Board in the Academic Success and Career Center on the Pullman campus, WSU Online, or designated office on other campuses.

Enrollment, Registration, Dropping Courses, and Withdrawals


Currently enrolled students will be eligible to enroll for future terms when they meet the following requirements:

  • Undergraduate students will be eligible to enroll (barring any holds) when they are continuously enrolled each semester (excluding summer).  They do not need to enroll in summer session classes to maintain their enrollment eligibility.  Undergraduate students may also take one semester off (fall or spring) and will still be eligible to enroll for the next semester.  However, students who are not enrolled for two semesters in a row (fall/spring or spring/fall) will not be eligible to enroll without re-activating their admission as a returning student.  There is no fee for this re-activation. (See Returning Student Application.)
  • Graduate students must enroll for at least 2 credits each fall and spring semester.  Unapproved absences, defined as not registering for credits or not being on approved leave, may result in discontinuation from the Graduate School.  (For details, refer to Chapter 5.a.2 in the Graduate School Policies and Procedures Manual.)
  • Students in the professional programs of medicine, pharmacy, veterinary medicine, the Doctor of Nursing Practice, and the MBA business career will be eligible to enroll (barring any holds) when they are continuously enrolled each semester (excluding summer).  Students should consult their respective colleges regarding leave of absence policies and options.


The undergraduate major is the in-depth field of study leading to the degree and includes a set of core courses that has been approved by the academic unit offering the major, as well as by the college and the Faculty Senate. The major represents approximately one-third (40) of the credit hours required for the undergraduate degree, though some majors require a higher percentage of the total credit hours. While most majors lead to a degree that shares the same name, some majors lead to a degree with a broader title (e.g., an Accounting major leads to the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration).

Admission to the Major: 

Major Requirements: Students can be admitted to a major upon enrollment if they satisfy the requirements set by the academic department. Students who are uncertain of their major, exploring majors, or not ready to declare a major will enroll as a Deciding/Exploring student.  Exploring/Deciding students will declare a major before reaching 60 credits.

Academic units will provide students with a specific pathway to the degree that outlines major requirements (for example, grade point average, completion of specific courses) that students must achieve in order to be admitted and maintain eligibility for the major and degree.

Consult the catalog for specific major requirements.

Loss of Eligibility and Re-Entry to the Major:

University Requirements: A student in any major whose GPA falls below 2.0 is academically deficient under Rules 38 or 39 and may be released by the academic department.

A student is eligible to re-enter the major when the cumulative and major grade point averages are at or above the minimum level required by the university; additional departmental requirements for the major may also need to be met.  Requirements for maintaining eligibility and completing the major will be those stated in the WSU Catalog at the time of re-entry into the major.

Departmental Requirements:  A student who falls below the minimum departmental requirements for maintaining eligibility in the major, as approved by Faculty Senate and published in the WSU Catalog, may be released by the department after two semesters of falling below that minimum.  The department must notify the student at the end of the first semester and establish conditions in writing that must be met the following semester of enrollment.  If conditions are not met at the end of the following semester, documentation must be provided to the Academic Success and Career Center along with the request to release the student from the major.

A student may be eligible to re-enter into the same major when minimum departmental requirements are met.  Contact department for information and options for meeting minimum departmental requirements for achieving and maintaining eligibility.  Requirements for maintaining eligibility and completing the major will be those stated in the WSU Catalog at the time of re-entry into the major.


All students newly enrolled at a physical home campus location must comply with WSU Executive Policy 43, requiring proof of vaccination, demonstrated immunity to, or screening for certain illnesses.  This requirement also applies to those students who reapply for admission for Fall 2023 or later.
A student’s home campus is defined in their student record.  If a student is working/studying at a different location (e.g., internship, Extension site), the guidelines for their home campus apply.  A student who transfers from WSU Global to a physical campus, or takes classes on a physical campus (e.g., through intercampus enrollment), is subject to the vaccination requirements of the physical campus. 
For all physical campus locations, a student is initially compliant when they have submitted proof of vaccination for the following illnesses.  Health sciences programs and those with clinical experiential learning requirements may have additional vaccination requirements. 
•  Hepatitis B;
•  Measles (MMR);
•  Pertussis (Tdap); and
•  Varicella.
For WSU Pullman only, the additional requirement applies:
•  Meningitis (MCV4/ACWY).
Additionally, students from certain geographic areas or high-risk situations will be required to be screened for tuberculosis.
When applicable, religious, or medical exemptions and/or proof of immunity will be considered for each required vaccination.
For more information on how to comply with WSU’s vaccination requirement, students should visit:
Students who do not comply will not be able to register for classes delivered in-person on a physical campus in subsequent terms, and a hold will be placed on their student account.  If students do not complete these steps, it may impact their ability to participate in campus events.  The university may impose further restrictions in the interest of maintaining public health until a student has complied with the vaccine requirement(s).  
Program-specific student vaccination requirements must be posted on the program’s website and in its enrollment materials and are considered a condition of enrollment or admission in that program.



Students are not permitted to attend a class past the second Friday of the semester (census day), or past the add deadline for shorter academic sessions, without being on the official class roster.



The University requirements for graduation must be satisfied prior to the awarding of an undergraduate degree.  Students meet the University requirements for graduation, including general education requirements, as follows:
a) New students are held to the University requirements that are published in the catalog with the effective date that corresponds to their Admission term.
b) Former students who are readmitted to WSU are held to the University requirements that are published in the catalog at the time they are readmitted and reflect their most current admission term.  However, students who were enrolled at WSU prior to Fall 2012, and who completed the 2009 General Education Requirements (GERs), are considered to have satisfied the current University Common Requirements (UCORE).
Students with incomplete general education requirements (such as GERs or GURs), or who completed general education requirements prior to 2009, are encouraged to work with their academic advisors to determine what coursework is needed to complete the UCORE requirements.  
c) Students who apply to graduate who are not currently enrolled will be held to current University requirements.


Graduation requirements for a student’s degree are set at the time the student is admitted to the major and include college requirements.  Graduation requirements for additional majors, minors, or other academic awards are set at the time of admission to those additional academic plans.  The following exceptions apply:
a) Departments may require students to meet newer major or minor requirements, provided the newer requirements neither oblige a student to enroll in more than a normal complement of credit hours in any semester nor prolong the time necessary to complete degree requirements.  
b) Current students whose admission to the major or minor is more than eight years old may be required by the department to meet current degree requirements.  This may in some cases prolong the time necessary to complete the degree.
c) Former students who must reapply and be readmitted to WSU will need to contact the department where they wish to be admitted as a major since their prior status is not maintained.  These students will be eligible to be admitted to the major when they meet the current requirements set by the department.
d) Students who apply to graduate and who have not attended WSU for six or more years will need approval from their major department to complete the degree in the major to which they were previously admitted.  In some cases, these students may be held to more current requirements which may prolong the time necessary to complete the degree.  Students may choose to seek a different major without being readmitted to the university in order to earn a degree.
e) Students who maintain continuous enrollment shall have eight years to complete any degree, major, minor, or other academic award that has been discontinued, following the last inclusion in the WSU Catalog.
f) Deans, department heads, and program chairs have the authority to waive or provide substitute course work for college, major, or minor requirements.   They may also allow a student to graduate using the requirements from a prior catalog year, provided that the student was enrolled during that time, and that the major or minor is currently offered.


Official certificates generally represent a body of coursework that demonstrates proficiency in a subset of skills or knowledge that have useful application in a variety of professions.  They are formally recognized by the university and convey that students have developed mastery of course material.  
An officially recognized certificate is a document issued by WSU, displaying the WSU seal and president’s signature, which is issued to students who have completed a course of study that meets the guidelines outlined below and has been approved by the Faculty Senate.  Officially recorded certificates also appear on the WSU academic transcript.
For certificate completion, the following criteria apply:
Undergraduate Certificates:
1. Admission and certification requirements:  Students who are admitted to the university may pursue an official undergraduate certificate through the unit offering the certificate.  The requirements for each certificate, including specific certification criteria, are listed in the catalog under the responsible unit.   Not all undergraduate certificates are available on all campuses.  
2. Credit hours:  A minimum number of 15 credit hours is required, with the exact number specified by the academic unit offering the certificate.
3. Transfer credits:  The maximum number of credit hours earned at other institutions that may apply towards a particular WSU certificate shall not exceed ¼ of the total number of credit hours required for the certificate.  Acceptance of particular courses from other institutions for WSU certificate credit will be at the discretion of the department or program offering the certificate.
4. Grading:  The number of credit hours that students may elect to take Pass/Fail shall not exceed one-fourth of the total number of credit hours required for the certificate.  
5. GPA requirement for completion:  The minimum cumulative GPA based on all graded coursework required to earn the certificate is 2.0.
6. Accumulation of credits towards undergraduate degree:  Credit hours earned in certificate program may be applied toward a degree.
7. Application for conferral of the undergraduate certificate:  Students apply for conferral of the certificate following the same schedule as is used for undergraduate degree conferral (see rule 125). The unit is responsible for checking that all requirements are met.  Upon successful completion of the requirements and payment of the certificate fee, the certificate will be posted to the official WSU transcript and an official certificate will be mailed to the student.  Students apply online at under apply to graduate.
Graduate Certificates:
1. Requirements for the Graduate Certificate vary but typically consist of 9 to 12 credits of graded coursework. Once admitted as a part-time graduate certificate student, the student can take graduate certificate courses and/or graduate courses but must maintain a 3.0 GPA. Students currently enrolled in regular graduate degree programs (master’s or doctoral) may concurrently enroll in graduate certificate programs with the approval of their committee.
2. To qualify as a formal graduate certificate program, the program must conform to existing Graduate School academic standards and to existing policies outlined for graduate degree programs, including Faculty Senate approval and the following:
a) Graduate certificate programs must use approved undergraduate or graduate coursework, with no more than one-third of the coursework being at the undergraduate (400) level.
b) Student may be admitted to the Graduate School as a Graduate Certificate Student and have completed all appropriate prerequisite classes to take graduate coursework.
c) Courses graded S/F cannot be used toward major or supporting work for any degree program.
d) The maximum time allowed for completion of a certificate is 6 years from the beginning date of the earliest course applied toward the certificate. Students may request an extension of this time as described in the Graduate School’s Policies and Procedures Manual Chapter 6, Section F.
e) A certificate fee is assessed at the time of completion of the certificate. The student must be enrolled the semester in which he/she applies for a graduate certificate.
Professional Certificates:
1. Admission Requirements:  Students who are enrolled through one of the professional careers (medicine, pharmacy, veterinary medicine, and the MBA business career) must be approved by the academic unit to seek an official certificate.  The requirements for the certificate, including specific admission criteria, are listed in the catalog under the unit offering the certificate.
2.    Credit hours:  A minimum number of 9 credit hours is required, with the exact number specified by the academic unit offering the certificate.
3.    Accumulation of credits towards a professional degree:  Credit hours earned in certificate program may be applied toward a degree, unless prohibited by the academic unit.
4.    Grading:  Students must meet grading requirements and maintain satisfactory academic progress as outlined in the catalog in order to earn the certificate.
5.    Transfer credits:  Acceptance of particular courses from other institutions for credit towards the certificate will be at the discretion of the academic unit offering the certificate.
6.    Upon successful completion of the requirements and payment of the certificate fee, the certificate will be noted on the official WSU transcript and an official certificate will be mailed to the student.  Students apply online at under apply to graduate.



An official copy of a student’s academic record at Washington State University that bears the official seal of the University and the signature of the Registrar is referred to as a transcript. The transcript must include all classes taken at Washington State University and their respective grades.  
Requests for official transcripts may be ordered at  Students should review their unofficial transcript prior to ordering the official transcript. Official transcripts are not withheld for any reason, including instances where a student has current or outstanding debt to the university.
Transcripts of secondary or higher education study that have been submitted to WSU as a requisite for admission cannot be returned to the student. Students desiring transcripts from other institutions must order official transcripts directly from the institution at which the work was taken. WSU does not issue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Copies of international transcripts of which WSU possesses the original copy may be requested using the Non-WSU, International Transcript Request form, also available online.


Undergraduate students who have been admitted to the major, graduate students accepted to degree candidacy, and matriculated professional students can expect that a degree will be granted if they are currently enrolled and meet all requirements as listed in Academic Regulations 110-118.  However, because of serious reductions in financial support, loss of faculty, or for other significant reasons, the university may find it necessary to discontinue a degree.

When an undergraduate or professional degree is discontinued, further admission to the major will cease with the effective date of the degree’s discontinuation. For graduate degree programs, admissions will be suspended with the filing for discontinuation and terminated with the effective date of the discontinuation. 

Academic leadership of the college and campus has the obligation to provide for individual needs of currently enrolled students so that they may complete their degrees within a reasonable time period, typically no longer than four years.  Possible options include the following:

1.      Departments and programs may waive or substitute departmental degree requirements in order to award a degree (approval of the graduate school is required for graduate students) when accreditation or licensure allows; 

2.      The Provost’s Office may substitute or waive university-level undergraduate graduation requirements by petition;

3.      When necessary, students may be advised to complete their requirements in similar or related degree programs;

4.      Undergraduate and professional students may be allowed to complete remaining requirements at another institution; and

5.      Graduate students may be allowed to take courses or conduct research at another institution when approved by the student’s graduate committee and the graduate school. 


In all cases, all financial obligations are the responsibility of the individual student involved, except as otherwise noted in the Washington State University Catalog or the Graduate Studies Policies and Procedures Manual.

Students having questions or concerns about degree programs that have been discontinued should contact the college dean or campus chancellor.  The Provost’s Office and University Ombudsman are also available at any stage for advice or assistance.

Student Affairs Schedule of Classes Commencement Veteran's Affairs Summer Session
Office of the Registrar, PO Box 641035, Washington State University, Pullman WA 99164-1035, 509-335-5346,
Copyright © Board of Regents, Washington State University