The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the General Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How do I add classes to my shopping cart and enroll in classes from my shopping cart?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I view my position on the wait list?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, December 9, 2022
- The last day of instruction for the term.
- Deadline for term withdrawal from WSU (see Rule 70b)
- Deadline to change from pass/fail to letter graded.
- Last day to add a course for this term with appropriate signatures.
- Last day to apply for a Fall 2022 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date fee increases to $150.
Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Commencement. (Pullman Only.)
Monday, December 12, 2022
- Final examinations begin.
Friday, December 16, 2022
- Final examinations end.