The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued.
myWSU FAQs for Students
- Online Graduation Application: Now Available for Undergraduate and Professional Students
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- How to see my enrollment information and enroll in classes
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
- How do I validate my shopping cart?
- How do I change credits for a variable credit class?
Coming Academic Events
Today! Sunday, June 26, 2016
- Last Day to change from Pass/Fail to Letter Grade for Carson College of Business 7 week session 1 classes.
Monday, June 27, 2016
- Carson College of Business 7 week session 2 begins.
- Last day to change from Letter Grade to Pass/Fail for Late 6-week Session classes.
- Last day to Drop Late 6-week Session classes with tuition refund and no "W" recorded.
- Tuition due for Carson College of Business 7 week session 2
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- Last day to change from Credit to Audit for Late 6-week Session classes.
Monday, July 04, 2016
- Independence Day holiday.
Tuesday, July 05, 2016
- Last day to Withdraw from 12-week Session with no Tuition Refund.