The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued.
M. Myers, Coordinator
For a minor in religious studies, a student must take at least 18 semester hours of work, of which at least half must be 300-400-level taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses. The minor includes the core (minus the Seminar in Religious Studies) and three courses from the required list of comparative religion.
- View Full Unit Information
- General Studies — Liberal Arts
- General Studies - Teacher Training
- General Studies - Social Sciences/Humanities Plan A
- General Studies - Social Sciences/Humanities Plan B
- General Studies - Religious Studies (120 Hours)
- General Studies - Linguistics
- General Studies - Social Sciences Option: Personnel Psychology/Human Resources (Vancouver-only Option)
- General Studies - International Studies (120 Hours)
- Religious Studies
- American Indian Studies
- Certificate in American Indian Studies