The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued.
myWSU FAQs for Students
- Online Graduation Application: Now Available for Undergraduate and Professional Students
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- How to see my enrollment information and enroll in classes
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
- How do I validate my shopping cart?
- How do I change credits for a variable credit class?
Coming Academic Events
Monday, May 02, 2016
- Final examinations begin.
Friday, May 06, 2016
- Final examinations end.
Saturday, May 07, 2016
Monday, May 09, 2016
- Beginning of Summer Term.
- Carson College of Business 7 week session 1 begins.
- Early 6-week Session begins.
- Maymester Session Begins.
- The first day of instruction for the term.
- Tuition due for Carson College of Business 7 week session 1
- Tuition due for Maymester, Early 6-week, and 12-week courses.
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Final grade submission ends.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- Final Grades available. Students may select the "Check Grades" link under Student Links via myWSU. Students may also order an official transcript at www.transcripts.wsu.edu.
Thursday, May 12, 2016
- Last Day to change from Audit to Credit for Maymester Session 3- and 4-week classes.
Friday, May 13, 2016
- Last Day to change from Audit to Credit for Carson College of Business 7 week session 1 classes
- Last day to change from Audit to Credit for early 6-week Session classes
- Last Day to change from Letter Grade to Pass/Fail for Maymester Session 3- and 4-week classes.
- Last day to drop Maymester Session 3- and 4-week classes with tuition refunded and no "W" recorded.
Time to Proof Catalog Copy for Academic Units
Greetings Academic Units! It is time to edit the faculty listing and departmental description of your catalog copy for the WSU 2016 Catalog.
Click the related link 'Catalog Proof Copy' at the bottom of this announcement and follow the detailed editing instructions.
Changes are due by Friday, April 29, 2016.
Related Link: Catalog Proof Copy